Celebrate pioneer spirit with this summer family event! Come dressed as a pioneer and bring a picnic to enjoy at this old-fashioned, family-friendly summer event held on the Historic Stewart Farm’s scenic grounds.
- Rub elbows with heritage re-enactment troupe The Re-enactors as they bring Surrey’s true stories to life.
- Grab a partner and kick up your heels along with Surrey International Folk Dancing Society.
- Rustle up some friendly competition at our old-fashioned races and carnival games.
- Have your face painted, then take a family portrait at our Frontier Faces photo-op.
- Taste homemade ice cream, lemonade and popcorn.
- Watch live demonstrations of spinning and weaving by the Peace Arch Weavers & Spinners.
- Take a tour of the 1894 farmhouse with a costumed guide.
Drop in, all ages
Where: Historic Stewart Farm, 13723 Crescent Road, Surrey, BC